Skip to main content

Why we should hire you??

“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role.

My skills will be applicable in this position.

On the other hand, I am a determined person and I try to exceed my superior’s expectations with high-quality work. Being a quick learner, I quickly pick up business knowledge related to my project.

Lastly, I would like to add that I work well both as an individual contributor and also as a team member.

Collectively, all these skills put together makes me a complete package for this job.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of 104 years old marathon runner-Fauja singh

Share this video

The age of Artificial intelligence

  During the last five years, the rise of AI has been truly astounding. From highly sophisticated robots and driverless cars, to a wide range of “under the bonnet” techniques that use AI, the market in AI is predicted to explode. According to a new report from market research firm Tractica [1], it is likely to grow from $643.7 million at the present time, to $36 billion by 2025. This represents a 57-fold increase over that time period. Yet, this is only the beginning. Many people associate AI with robotics, but the applications and usage of AI is becoming vast. In this paper, I will briefly examine how AI is likely to impact on our lives in the future. Look at the past to guess the future of AI I have outlined in this paper what the age of AI is likely to look like in the future and some of the consequences. Before doing so, it is important to put the development of AI into some historical perspective. AI is quite a new technology – barely 60 years since the term AI was first...

Short Advertisment of Service India

  Scene 1. Women in Bathtub Thinking about taking a Holiday Package. Falls asleep and dream of Good times she had on Last Holiday Scene 2. Get out in robe and ask Husband the name of the Travel Agent who helped them book the last Holiday Trip. Scene 3. Husband : I dont remember the name Dear !!! Women being restless search for the Travel Agent Card in drower and than she was not able to find that card( Feeling Conscious). Then she decided to find that travel agency on internet. Finally she gets it (Feeling Relaxed) Calls on the Number. Scene 4. Travel Agent office operator : Good Morning This is from Service India Always ready to help you . Women : (Feeling Happy) and books the Holiday Package.